1. What is the difference between the Amphibian and the A-Suit? The cut of the Amphibian and A-Suit are identical. The differences are in the fabrics used (the Amphibian is made from a unique woven tissue while the A-Suit is made from a knitted lycra), and that the Amphibian does not have a chamois (padding for the bike) while the A-Suit does. Refer to the information pages on each model, and the Tissue Talk page in the Customer Services menu for more detail.
2. Do the Amphibian and A-Suit have pockets at the back?
No, neither of these two models have pockets. The models available with pockets are the Kaiman and K-Singlet, which are especially designed for long distance events. Refer to the information pages on these models for more detail.
3. How do I know what size to choose?
All of our products are designed for swimming as well as cycling and running. They are made to be a snug but comfortable fit on the body. Refer to the Size Chart page, found in the Customer Services menu. If you hesitate between two sizes, opt for the larger of the two.
4. What do I do to exchange an item for another size or colour? Refer to the Returns and Exchanges page in the Customer Services menu.
5. Can my garment be personalised?
Yes, it is possible to have your garment personalised by screen printing. KiWAMi is able to do this for you to a limited extent. Contact KiWAMi directly for more information.
6. Can I order a garment in the colours of my choice?
Special colour orders (colours that are not in the KiWAMi collection) are possible on condition that a minimum of 100 items per model and per colour is attained. Refer to the Team and Club Orders page in the Customer Services menu for more detail.
7. In which stores can I find KiWAMi product?
KiWAMi products are only sold direct to the customer, which is how we keep our prices reasonable. You can only purchase through the KiWAMi website, KiWAMi catalogues, telephone / fax or at events where KiWAMi runs an expo stand (refer to the page Meet KiWAMi for details).
8. Does KiWAMi have a race suit that is specifically designed for females?
The A-Body is specifically designed for females. The Amphibian, Kaiman and A-Suit are unisex models, although please note they do not have breast support.
9. Are there price reductions for group orders?
Yes. Refer to the page Team and Club Orders in the Customer Services menu for more details.
10. What are the delivery delays?
Within metropolitan France the delivery delay is 48hrs from the time confirmation of payment is received. The delay varies between 2 and 15 working days for other destinations depending on where in the world you live and which delivery option you choose. Refer to the Product Delivery page in the Customer Services menu for more detail.
11. What precautions do I need to take to keep my KiWAMi garment in good condition?
Refer to the KiWAMi Care Instructions on the Tissue Talk page, found in the customer Services menu for precise details.